Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lets get Adelaide moving again!

Lets get Adelaide moving again! 1 year 1 month ago #7896

• probizonline
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi everyone.
Just a quickie to get some interest from you. We know who you are! The co-conveners of Joomla Users in Adelaide [Alltraders & PROBIZonline] are keen to share knowledge and help other Joomla users with their website questions and challenges.

Simply add a response to this thread and lets get the conversation started!

Greg & August
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gusto

Lets get Adelaide moving again! 1 year 1 month ago #7897

• Gusto
Happy to assist with any query!

Lets get Adelaide moving again! 11 months 1 week ago #7950

• tuum
  • Thank you received: 59
Hi August,
I saw your post on dev.joomla.org.au forum, let's keep all the discussion on the live site.

I apologize if I haven't responded to your query earlier this year, let me know what questions or issues are outstanding, I'm happy to have a chat sometime if you prefer. If Adelaide JUG have some new requirements, am happy to discuss and help organize resources to help implement.
What we have now for joomla.org.au is just the phase 1, where we implemented Joomla 3 with a nice new design. Phase 2 was to make it easier for the community to contribute content to the site, we haven't kicked that off yet.

I've pointed joomla.org.au/adelaide-user-group to the Adelaide section of the forum for now, so at least it doesn't give a 404.

The main reason why we continue to use meetup.com in Sydney is that it is very good at attracting new members who would have otherwise not known about our JUG, almost every month we have one new person attend. If you prefer to use joomla.org.au, let's talk about how this could be implemented, is there an existing third party extension that meets your needs, or do we need to look at a custom developed solution? We need to come up with a solution that could potentially be used by other JUGs too in future.

regards

Tim
Follow me on twitter twitter.com/bfsurvey
Moderators: probizonline, Gusto
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds