Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Re: Change of domain / post rebuild site issues

Re: Change of domain / post rebuild site issues 5 years 3 months ago #6531

• Gusto
  • Fresh Boarder
I understand these changes may have in part been caused by the recent rebuild of the website and are still being fixed, but trying to use this to advertise the next Joomla User Group Adelaide is a little frustrating for the following reasons:

1. adelaide.joomla.org.au/ no longer links through to www.joomla.org.au/adelaide-user-group
  2. Most, if not all images in the adelaide-user-group category are now 404s, although other user groups are fine, eg . I assume these were backed up?
Another quick question - are joomla.org.au and joomladay.org.au using the same database / host? At some point when browsing joomla.org.au I was redirected to joomladay.org.au instead of joomla.org.au. Was there a reason for the change in primary domain? I had an automatic MailChimp mailout based on the category adelaide-user-group category in joomla.org.au, and I would've thought joomla.org.au is a more universal representation of the community.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Change of domain / post rebuild site issues 5 years 3 months ago #6532

• Gusto
  • Fresh Boarder
I also can't access /administrator ...

Re: Change of domain / post rebuild site issues 5 years 3 months ago #6537

• Gusto
  • Fresh Boarder
Cheers to Dex I can access admin again :)

Looks like all links from joomla.org.au (eg User group links in left menu) are linking through to the relevant page, but with the joomladay domain.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Gusto.

Re: Change of domain / post rebuild site issues 4 years 11 months ago #6713

• Gusto
  • Fresh Boarder
4 months and these issues still exist
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds