Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking forward to fun with Joomla tags tomorrow night!

Looking forward to fun with Joomla tags tomorrow night! 2 years 1 month ago #7656

• princessfiona
  • Thank you received: 3
'm looking forward to hearing all about Joomla tags tomorrow night (6:30pm Tuesday 4 August, 2015 at The Tradies, Dickson). It's an aspect of Joomla I've been keen to use but haven't had the opportunity to research. Michael Russell will be our speaker this month and he's got lots to tell us about this useful feature. Read about his talk below.

If you haven't had the chance to do so, please register for membership of our group at Meetup.com. Following suit with most other Joomla user groups around Australia, we are now using this platform as the primary means of organising and announcing our meetings. Benefits for you creating a Meetup account are:

1. It's free for you to use;
2. Get meet-up reminders;
3. See who'll be attending our meet-ups;
4. See who else are members of our group;
5. Message individual members of our group;
6. As a Meetup.com subscriber, you'll be able to see other meet-ups of interest.

If you register, you can RSVP to this notice via Meetup.com - otherwise send me a reply to this email. Of course, if you've already registered and RSVPed, there's no need to take any action at all!

As usual, please join me and other regulars to our pre-meeting drinks and nibbles/dinner from 5:30-6:30 in The Tradies Bistro.

Rene :lol:

Convenor
Canberra Joomla User Group
0408 319 796
princessfiona
Co-convenor Canberra Joomla! User Group
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: princessfiona, sozzled
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds