Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Free help with learning Joomla

Free help with learning Joomla 11 months 2 days ago #8059

• sozzled
  • I'm just a user, mate!
  • Thank you received: 23
Yes, as surprising as this topic subject states, I'm actually offering free one-on-one help/training/advice for beginners/novices/advanced users of Joomla covering basic "Webcraft 101" through to designing/developing websites, construction of Joomla extensions (e.g. modules, plugins) for those seeking to improve their knowledge/know-how/skills.

I'm not seeking payment (although it would be nice if someone was willing to give something back "in kind") for this service.

It does not matter if you have never created a website before, or if you are simply interested in learning more about the "craft", however, if you are a professional developer, whose income is primarily derived from website design and development, we may have to conduct ourselves on a slightly "modified basis" if you're seeking a professional consultancy to assist you in your business. (And, in any event, I'm not posting this as a form of advertising about what I do in a professional capacity.) These things notwithstanding, my offer extends to those who live in Canberra who are willing to learn the craft in the comfort and privacy of my home. You do not need any specific equipment or software but it might be an idea if you had your own laptop computer.

There are many avenues available to learn Joomla (the Joomla website, itself, is the "classic" resource): forums, online discussion "chats", etc. But, forum Q & As, Sykpe chats, etc., are sometimes not the easiest, effective or most efficient means of conducting this kind of training.

If you are in need of this kind of help and you're prepared to invest your time in acquiring skills in Joomla, please use this forum to indicate your interest (keep it brief, please). Please do not post your email address or telephone number publicly.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Cheers
Read my blog and
Last Edit: 11 months 2 days ago by sozzled.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Free help with learning Joomla 11 months 2 days ago #8060

• Bucklash
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
D'oh - I'm in Perth!!

Fantastic offer, Sozzled

Free help with learning Joomla 9 months 3 weeks ago #8139

• princessfiona
  • Thank you received: 3
This is a wonderful and generous offer sozzled. I have often thought that Joomla is a great way for the unemployed to develop a new skill that can lead to employment. I have Joomla to be grateful for in helping me to establish myself in a new career.

PF
princessfiona
Co-convenor Canberra Joomla! User Group
Moderators: princessfiona, sozzled
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds