Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CRM intergration

CRM intergration 2 months 3 weeks ago #8388

• Leiazo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi guys

New to the forum I've just completed a joomla site and we are looking to intergrate a crm into our company what works best with joomla or us there a joomla crm we can customise to be fit for purpose
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CRM intergration 2 months 3 weeks ago #8389

• manuman
  • Thank you received: 18
I would suggest you decide which CRM fits your needs as most can be connected to Joomla. No point getting what fits Joomla if it's not going to help you.

That said... SuiteCRM would be my open source pick, vTiger has basically gone commercial with many key features. Both are from forks of SugarCRM.

Zurmo has gamification which can be nice but again some key features are commercial (it is open source though).

If you are a non-profit then CiviCRM is brilliant and also free & open source (civicrm.org/).

Of the proprietory, I personally couldn't go past Salesforce. It can be tailored to most organisations requirements. It has a higher learning curve but when set up properly it's hard to beat.

If you are after automation then Mautic whilst not a CRM is a good bridge that pushes leads through to various CRM's with some level of pre-qualification.

My own company's tossing between SuiteCRM and Salesforce at the moment having already discounted the rest.

Hope that helps a little.
Co-Founder of Joomla!
CTO/Web Architect - Elastik Space elastik.space / Elastik Digital elastik.digital
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicky
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds