Looking for someone to help us out with ongoing client requirements for website optimisation and digital marketing campaigns.
Work as part of our globally distributed team of web geeks; however you will be special, as you will also be local and working directly with clients to help them to achieve their goals online.
Day to day, you will be working with the team to collaboratively:
- listen to client, evaluate requirements and implement the path to success
- manage digital campaign oversight, tasks, performance
- assist with copy and content on website, social media, etc
- perform updates and maintenance of Joomla & Wordpress content
- review campaign and website analytics and reports and improve onsite SEO factors
- identify opportunities and threats across the client market(s) based on monitoring & reports
Other general tasks, depending on skill set, may include general website maintenance and updates, website development, content writing, graphic design, etc ... but these all depend on your personal strengths and skill set.
Knowledge of cross-platform inbound marketing, SEO conversion measurement and optimisation is highly desired. Working collaboratively, we will constantly be increasing our skills and experience to improve our skills and outcomes for clients.
Being located in Melbourne is preferable, but Sydney is OK as well. To strat we'd be looking at a commitment of a few hours a week and you'd be working as a freelancer/consultant; with a view to increased engagement and benefits if things go well.
Feel free to contact me directly with your interest. Thanks, Max
Founder & CEO @ molehill.com.au & successeng.in
Partner @ joostrap.com - Joomla! Website Templates & Responsive Web Design
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries. Website design by | AWS server supplied & managed by Elastik Space