Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Customisation Job: Site using JomSocial and Kunena, adding functions to create a group dashboard in JomSocial

Customisation Job: Site using JomSocial and Kunena, adding functions to create a group dashboard in JomSocial 2 years 5 months ago #7617

• pjackson
  • Thank you received: 43
Interested in a job?

A portal using JomSocial and Kunena amongst other bits and pieces needs some group management dashboard functions configured to add to an existing site using those components.

Functional spec provided, previous contractor has partially delivered, but it hasn’t been delivered satisfactorily so they have a dissatisfied client, tight timelines and the need to get the work completed.

If you're interested I can put you in touch with them and get the spec and login information through to you.

Additionally, if anyone is interested in being available for any freelance jobs that might come up periodically (I'm occasionally contacted via linkedin or through the Melbourne JUG) shoot through a PM or email with details of the types of jobs you're looking at. Hopefully we can put together some sort of tool to help find people locally, but don't forget to list yourselves on resources.joomla.org too to build up the network of global Joomla providers... there's more than 21 (at time of posting) in Australia doing this type of stuff.
Patrick Jackson
www.meetup.com/melbournejug
Ask Anything Joomla and I'll helpfully tell you where to go :)
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by pjackson.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds