We are looking for an Australian based Joomla developer who can integrate joomla 3 with salesforce.
We use salesforce to handle subscriptions - and need this to integrate with our new Joomla 3 web site.
- users are added / de-activated from joomla based on their status in salesforce
- users are added to / removed from the appropriate Joomla user groups based on their salesforce status
We have an existing integration on a joomla 2.5 site - we need all users from that site merged over to the new web site with their existing status in salesforce.
Please provide information about your level of experience, examples of similar work done previously and pricing information where possible.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Joomla salesforce integration
1 year 3 weeks ago #8216
I'll reply here and hopefully you read it rather than the email that you requested.
1) Is the app already created on the SalesForce side for the integration to happen
2) What will be the source of truth in terms of the data. Will Joomla simply act as a pusher of the data from customer to SalesForce? If so do you need the Joomla layer in between?
3) has all the data schemas been set up in SF for the data to be stored?
It does sound like depending on information in SF the user will belong to certain groups in Joomla. Which also sounds like you need to use an OAuth login to determine the users data from SF.
If you answered NO for 1) or 3) please make sure you have your SF implementation team have it all set up with API key access before anyone can work with it. Will save everyone the headaches.
The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries. Website design by | AWS server supplied & managed by Elastik Space