Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Shipping Extension for Joomla

Shipping Extension for Joomla 2 years 6 months ago #6211

• Watchman
  • Fresh Boarder
Can anybody recommend a free Shipping Extension for Joomla for quotes and managing the orders to ship (I am using Virtuemart 2.0 for my store)? :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Shipping Extension for Joomla 2 years 6 months ago #6232

• Stewart
  • Fresh Boarder
I would recommend the Shipping Easy Joomla Extension. I actually work for this company as a producer and we have built an integration for Joomla / Virtuemart for shipping. Its free, and can be downloaded at >www.shippingeasy.com/home/merchantJoomla

The good thing about this is it gives you quotes for courier prices, and you can manage all your shipments. You need to sign up to www.shippingeasy.com to get an account, which gives you discounted prices for all the top couriers around the world, and within the website you can fulfil all your order shipments.

Re: Shipping Extension for Joomla 2 years 6 months ago #6251

• Watchman
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok so I have downloaded and installed the extension. Do I need to configure this? How do I connect it to get the shipping quotes. Are these discounted prices for the couriers? Do I need an account with the courier companies which I will use?

Re: Shipping Extension for Joomla 2 years 6 months ago #6252

• MaxTech
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 24
Hi guys...
Would recommend using OpenCart/Aceshop - free AusPost shipping extension, plus the shop software actually works the way you want and easy to use for shop owners and customers.
-- not relevant to VM, but a better overall solution.
Founder & CEO @ molehill.com.au & successengine.com.au
Partner @ joostrap.com - Joomla! Website Templates & Responsive Web Design

Re: Shipping Extension for Joomla 2 years 5 months ago #6265

• Stewart
  • Fresh Boarder
The Joomla Shipping Easy plug in (which is compatible on all versions of Joomla) can be plugged in just like any other extension. You do however need to be running VirtueMart (V2) for it to be configured. Once you have signed up for a Shipping Easy account, you get access to all of our global courier partners, which include UPS, Fed Ex and Fastway, just to name a few. We are also able to give you a 25% discount on the prices you be getting off the couriers if you signed up straight with them. Configuration is very easy. Its all outlined in the user guide which is here: www.shippingeasy.com/files/docs/Shipping...tores_User_Guide.pdf

Let me know how it goes, only glad to be of help :woohoo:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds