Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking for someone to help tweak a Gift Certificate plugin and ongoing ad hoc site support

Looking for someone to help tweak a Gift Certificate plugin and ongoing ad hoc site support 2 years 3 months ago #6493

• Elizab3th
Hi,

I have a site for Australian Ex Servicewomen. It does not make any money except from membership fees and we are only small.

I am looking for someone who can help me tweak a Gift Certificate plugin. It won't be a big project I'm afraid. I am not asking for charity however please keep in mind that the site does not earn money and our members are older and retired so we have to work with a tight budget.

I would also be seeking someone who could help us from time to time with those things that go wrong or upgrades which need doing. I am not a developer and can do a few things but am no expert.

The site is Joomla 2.5 with Jomsocial 2.6. AEC handles all memberships.

Look forward to hearing from anyone that might be able to help.

cheers
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Looking for someone to help tweak a Gift Certificate plugin and ongoing ad hoc site support 2 years 3 months ago #6494

• rsearle
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Hi,

I'd like to help. If you would like to chat about your needs, please feel free to contact me through my site.

Thanks,

Russell Searle
Principal Consultant | Psicom

Looking for someone to help tweak a Gift Certificate plugin and ongoing ad hoc site support 2 years 3 months ago #6505

• MaxTech
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 24
Hi Elizabeth,

I'd like to put my hand up to help out also - unless Russell is already helping you out ;)

Being the third generation of a military family myself I know exactly where you are coming from with this and would be sensitive to your requirements and budget.

Tweaking plug-ins/code and helping out on client sites as you suggest is generally how we operate for all clients wishing to keep their costs down. Basically, you do as much as you want/can yourself and just get us to help out as needed or when coding/professional assistance is required. We extend the benefit to our clients a bit further also, by providing feedback to improve usability/performance of the site for no charge & providing "free" extensions/tweaks when they are of benefit, as we would want your site to be as successful as possible - what ever the objective.

If you're interested just contact me via the links in the signature block below.

Good luck with things - hope they turn out well for you ;)
Founder & CEO @ molehill.com.au & successengine.com.au
Partner @ joostrap.com - Joomla! Website Templates & Responsive Web Design
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds