Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Got a Joomla problem? Post as much detail about it as you can here to see if you can get a solution.

Help others in the community - post your Joomla tips and how-tos here.

TOPIC: MijoShop Opencart site appears as a blank page in responsive emulator websites

MijoShop Opencart site appears as a blank page in responsive emulator websites 2 years 3 months ago #7615

• neilforrester
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Recently I was testing a Joomla MijoShop / OpenCart site in a responsive emulator website responsivedesignchecker.com/

Responsive Design Checker allows you to see how your site might look on various devices.

BLANK SCREEN ISSUE
While checking my site I noticed that when the component area is a MijoShop / OpenCart page the website appeared blank in the Responsive Design Checker website.

Below is the reason why this happens and how to fix the issue so you can test your Mijoshop / openCart site for responsiveness. This issue may also occur in other components too.

THE FIX
The reason why OpenCart sites do not show in responsive emulators is because OpenCart has a built in feature that denies calls from an iframe proxy with the command X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN

This stops other sites displaying your OpenCart site in iFrames which is a good security step I guess.

To disable the X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN feature and test OpenCart sites in responsive emulators put this bit of code just after the closing </head> tag in your template index.php file.

<?php header('X-Frame-Options: GOFORIT'); ?>

Now, when you test your Mijoshop / OpenCart pages in responsive emulators you’ll be able to see your site.

Important: Don’t forget to remove the code once you’re done testing.

Source Information:
magento.stackexchange.com/questions/2626...-responsive-emulator
stackoverflow.com/questions/12182768/x-f...-iframe-on-my-domain

Regards,
Neil.
Neil Forrester
www.pixelfire.com.au
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds