Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Got a Joomla problem? Post as much detail about it as you can here to see if you can get a solution.

Help others in the community - post your Joomla tips and how-tos here.

TOPIC: Joomla 3.6.3 has been released: things to watch out for.

Joomla 3.6.3 has been released: things to watch out for. 1 year 1 month ago #7955

• sozzled
  • I'm just a user, mate!
  • Thank you received: 23
As you will all probably know by now, unless you haven't been looking at your emails, Joomla version 3.6.3 was released earlier today. The announcement appears at the Joomla website. Among other things, the announcement mentions that 350 "issues" have been attended to.

One of these important issues relates to a change in the Javascript library core.js. While Javascript library changes may not seem very important, this one is important and people should know that J! 3.6.3 may cause a moment's consternation if you're not prepared for it.

The FAQ information (Can't edit modules after update to 3.6.3) is not particularly helpful but, at least, it lets you know what's going on. A more down-to-earth, practical approach is described in the Joomla forum topic Upgrade 3.6.3 - admin now not working. I hope this helps.
Read my blog and
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: carlywillats

Joomla 3.6.3 has been released: things to watch out for. 1 year 1 month ago #7959

• codekadiya
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Manage to get the Modules opening issue sorted by Clearing the browser cache and Cpanel cache.

Thanks for the note.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by codekadiya.

Joomla 3.6.3 has been released: things to watch out for. 1 year 1 month ago #7960

• sozzled
  • I'm just a user, mate!
  • Thank you received: 23
Please note that a special security update [J! 3.6.4] will be released next week (around 01:00 AEDT Wednesday 26 October).
Read my blog and
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by sozzled.
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds