Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Got a Joomla problem? Post as much detail about it as you can here to see if you can get a solution.

Help others in the community - post your Joomla tips and how-tos here.

TOPIC: Creating functionality to get payment via paypal

Creating functionality to get payment via paypal 1 week 6 days ago #8501

• doublet
  • Fresh Boarder
hello. one of my joomla websites needs provision for payment via paypal.

I was struggling with doing the code for that as that is how it used to work when I wrote the site in asp years ago but just had the bright idea of maybe setting up a hika shop on it.

Can anyone suggest anything better or how to get hika working with paypal (haven't used hika before yet).

thank you!

Teresa
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Creating functionality to get payment via paypal 1 week 6 days ago #8502

• Terry
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi,

if your site doesn't require a full blown shopping cart such as Hika, which I do use for some clients, then I have seen extensions in the JED that do provide payment gateway modules that might be suitable for your needs. Without more detail it would be difficult to give more advice and it was at least 18 months that I came across them looking for other things.

As far as HikaShop is concerned it is a Plug-in which you Enable once you have the package installed but there are several plug-ins that work with the various account levels of PayPal that are available so you have to work out what the best PayPal account is for you and then update and Enable the matching plugin.

Terry
Been working with Joomla for Fun and Work for 10 years.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds