Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Looking for a simple Subscription Payment app for new Website Registrants. 2 weeks 3 days ago #8772

• oz4034
  • oz4034's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have been an inactive member of Brisbane Joomla User Group (BJUG) for many years. I originally built a Joomla Community Website for the 4017 Postcode, which has needed cleaning up for many years. Thanks to the COVID19 pandemic lockdown, I actually got round to rebuilding from scratch, and started with my current postcode 4034. Checkout www.oz4034.com .

What I now want to do is get visitors to Register before they can use the BLOG, and I want to charge a nominal annual fee for registration. I have the registration process in place, but I'm looking for a simple module that will handle the subscription part. I cannot find anything suitable and simple.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance !

John Wilson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for a simple Subscription Payment app for new Website Registrants. 2 weeks 3 days ago #8773

• pjackson
  • Thank you received: 36
John,

Take a look at October 2020's Virtual User Group session. The session was on how to create a membership site using Membership Pro by JoomDonation , which takes care of automating the subscription section, as well as moving users between registered when they're subscribed, and back to public access when their subscription has expired.

Though it might not be what you might class as "simple", it's by far the most suitable solutions I'd recommend.

Patrick
Patrick Jackson | Melbourne Australia | Certified Joomla Administrator
kps.fyi/pj
volunteers.joomla.org/joomlers/213-patrick-jackson
Australian Joomla Community: joomla.org.au/get-help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: