Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Joomla plugin required for SSO with Microsoft Live @edu

Joomla plugin required for SSO with Microsoft Live @edu 7 years 10 months ago #5571

• mikes
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

We have a Joomla Student portal and wish to add an authentication plugin for Live@edu Microsoft mail system. We understand that Microsoft provide a package of code, however we need a developer to create a standard Joomla 1.7 authentication plugin. We are based in Melbourne.

regards

Mike
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Joomla plugin required for SSO with Microsoft Live @edu 7 years 10 months ago #5572

• nikunj
Hi Mike,

Does Microsoft provides code in PHP? If yes than i can help you to build one for joomla 1.7

Regards,
Nikunj

Re: Joomla plugin required for SSO with Microsoft Live @edu 7 years 10 months ago #5576

• mikes
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Nikunj,

attached is the Live@edu development kit to have a look at and there ais also development code available here:

§ phpsso.codeplex.com/
§ luminislivesso.codeplex.com/
§ axis2livesso.codeplex.com/
§ j2eelivesso.codeplex.com/

Please let me know what you think

regards

Mike

Re: Joomla plugin required for SSO with Microsoft Live @edu 7 years 7 months ago #6068

• tvrtko
Hello, do you have any news concerning Windows Live authentication on Joomla?
We are also a student organization which has a Joomla site and Live@Edu mail system.

Re: Joomla plugin required for SSO with Microsoft Live @edu 7 years 7 months ago #6069

• rsearle
  • Expert Boarder
  • I build and integrate serious business web applications using the best free open source platforms
  • Thank you received: 25
Hi,

I have several years' experience in enterprise-level SSO solutions, including cross-platform authentication against Windows directories. I am familiar with a number of Joomla! authentication plugins, and I have extensive experience with tertiary student services and administration systems.

I believe I have the skills and experience to help you. If you would like me to look at your requirements, can you please PM me the following information:
  • URL of your Joomla! student sites (specifically, the URL of the student login request)
  • Joomla! version, OS platform version, web server version and PHP version of the sites
  • Name and version of your student admin system (I'm presuming that your student portals involve access to enrollment and course services)
  • Any requirements documents you may have for the provision of the authentication service

Mike, there was no attachment to your post, so it would be helpful if you could also provide the Live@Edu SDK.

I can respond with an outline of your options and recommendations by about the end of next week.

Thanks,

Russell Searle
Principal Consultant | Psicom
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds