Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JOOMLA PRO WANTED to finish site - 95% done

JOOMLA PRO WANTED to finish site - 95% done 7 years 8 months ago #6006

• iVi
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

I would like to get some prices for the following website to be completed. The site is nearly done bar an enquiry form to be added in the Accommodation tab

site www.morningtonpeninsulapages.com.au

ACCOMMODATION PAGES
I want to keep the search box and layout but when you go to book I want it to be an enquiry form that is generated

Everything is close i just need to organise the way people book/Enquire for accommodation...I dont like it the way it is

I need you to look at www.stayz.com.au/69546 and that is a simple accommodation self contained next to me

the enquiry form is simple and you do not have to be logged in or registered to enquire for a property...This is how i want it or close

then when you get an inquiry it is like what is below pasted that comes back to the owner...that is also how i want it ..look below

and then 2 people(accommodation and tenant) have contact and also the main administator has a email of this..

I have installed extensions in the backend ---sobipro - rs forms - jomres - hbooking

iVi

you can call me on 0410688641 for any questions

This what The accommodation owner gets back from Stayz below

Dear Ivan Duzel,

Please contact the client below to respond to their enquiry for your property: Mornington Peninsula Accommation Beach House,

Name: citizen joe
Interest level: Reservation
Date of enquiry: Tue 20 Mar 2012

Dates of interest:
- Arrive: Sat 21 Apr 2012
- Depart: Sun 22 Apr 2012
- Length of Stay: 1 nights

- Price guide (as viewed by the guest):
1 nights stay: $390 (based on 11 adults )
Bond: $1000
Estimated Cost: $390

Enquiry details:
- Telephone: 04258147635635
- Post Code: 3796
- Adults: 10
- Children: 0
- Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
- Comment: "interested in one nights stay on sat 21st april will be going on fishing charter and after 1 nights stay"

This is an enquiry only and not a confirmed booking. Please respond to this client by replying to this email or calling their telephone number listed above.

Best Regards,
Stayz
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds