Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Urgent_Affordable content manager needed for Joomla site

Urgent_Affordable content manager needed for Joomla site 7 years 1 month ago #6654

• g.g_gal
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
I need a reliable, experienced content manager for our Joomla site www.horsetalktv.com.au. We have had a nightmare experience contracting to a CM in India s I am looking for an Australian base CM. This can suit a graduate student looking for work. Being a small business I can only afford to pay $20- $25 per hour but I can give you approx 20 plus hours of work per month. Please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to apply. Please include your mobile number. Thank you.
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by g.g_gal.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Urgent_Affordable content manager needed for Joomla site 7 years 1 month ago #6655

• rsearle
  • Expert Boarder
  • I build and integrate serious business web applications using the best free open source platforms
  • Thank you received: 25
Your site is infected with the JS/Kryptik.YP trojan. Sorry, but you have bigger problems than content management. I recommend that you should look for somebody to clean up and validate your site before you give your attention to content management.

Best of luck,

Russell

Urgent_Affordable content manager needed for Joomla site 7 years 1 month ago #6656

• g.g_gal
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Russell
We had malware but moved the site to a new server few weeks ago who scanned it and said the site was now clean? Do you have a phone number I might ring you on to get more info from you on this? Thanks Katie

Urgent_Affordable content manager needed for Joomla site 7 years 1 month ago #6657

• rsearle
  • Expert Boarder
  • I build and integrate serious business web applications using the best free open source platforms
  • Thank you received: 25
You can find my contact details on my site.

Cheers,

Russell
Psicom
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds