Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Food Market / Business Directory

Food Market / Business Directory 6 years 5 months ago #6998

• yerg55
  • Fresh Boarder
Project is for an Inc. Assn who is seeking to implement an install which could be best descried as a combination of J! + JomSocial + Mosets Tree + VM. Doesn't mean that what has to be the toolset however.

The aim is to have an online farmers market for SME's from farm gate to fork. Farmers growing stuff can connect with cafes/restaurants/retail customers and reverse. Even between each other.

Each business needs to have their own page which they can self manage and sell produce from.

A couple of models that have been put forward as an outcome similar to what is being targeted to achieve include .... stroudco.org.uk/ realtimefarms.com/

Time frame completion: August / September

Budget:

I'm waiting for written confirmation of a specific purpose grant which we've been verbally told is happening but no $ amount as yet.

So in essence I'm seeking to connect with a capable/interested party to work with as we scope out the final outcome and implementation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Food Market / Business Directory 6 years 5 months ago #7002

• MaxTech
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
We would be able to provide your client with an eCommerce/directory community site along these lines.

We're already working on projects not dis-similar in functionality to what's described.

Note: Go live being ready for August/September would only be achievable if they got a big move on with their planning and scope - more realistic may be end of year, especially when grants and such start being involved .... faster and good is usually only possible when the budget is larger.

Feel free to contact me via any of the contact channels listed if you wish to discuss further.
Founder & CEO @ molehill.com.au & successeng.in
Partner @ joostrap.com - Joomla! Website Templates & Responsive Web Design

Food Market / Business Directory 6 years 5 months ago #7011

• nikunj
Hi

I have done this sort of website in past with integration of Directory, e-commerce and joomla.

We can achieve deadline as per your timeline subject to approved scope and technical requirements.

You can contact me on nikunj at nikunj.info to discuss your requirements.

Food Market / Business Directory 6 years 3 months ago #7193

• peter.leslie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi

if you have not yet found someone work with - can definitely help develope a site like this
have done exactly that for another client, test site

example site
also.lloc.com.au

example business page
also.lloc.com.au/directory/item/nuvola-s...sites?category_id=15

business owners are able to login and create their own business listing - after payment.

peter
0411 094 904
www.lloc.com.au
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by peter.leslie. Reason: updating contact details
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds