Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Got a Joomla problem? Post as much detail about it as you can here to see if you can get a solution.

Help others in the community - post your Joomla tips and how-tos here.

TOPIC: Help for a charity website. Unusual functionality required

Help for a charity website. Unusual functionality required 7 years 3 months ago #6534

• aforantman
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Hi all,

I have had a request from a friends that is raising awareness for depression and suicide prevention in Australia.

He is currently building the website.
www.overdownunder.com.au
The particular request that I received is for the ability of family members and friends to be able to submit details of a loved one that has passed.

They would like to create a "tree of souls" page.
This would be a large graphic of a tree that is covered in thumbnails on the leaves of the tree. Which would in "hover state" show the name of the person who has passed and then once clicked would take the user to the article with the information, or message about that person.

So the functionality would be that they need to be able to place the thumbnails in a random fashion over the top of a background image and have the thumbnails link out to their articles.

I'm looking for ideas and suggestions of ways that this or something similar could be achieved.

I'm not sure how clear my explanation is here, so I am happy to clarify further if needed.

Cheers,

ant S.
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by aforantman.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds