Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Got a Joomla problem? Post as much detail about it as you can here to see if you can get a solution.

Help others in the community - post your Joomla tips and how-tos here.

TOPIC: Website Hacked. Looking for a security expert to quote on repair

Website Hacked. Looking for a security expert to quote on repair 7 years 21 hours ago #6699

• aforantman
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Hi All,

We have a hosting client's website that has been hacked.
(Please note - This is not a website that we are responsible for managing updates etc)

The hacks have occurred due to out of date joomla core and plugins etc.
There has been rewrites in the htaccess that redirect the site as well as multiple iframes that have been added in.
We run back ups all of which seem to have the infected site, so it must have been done some time back.

This is not my area of expertise, so at present I am unable to provide much more information.
I would be very keen to get someone to provide a quote to reinstate the site so that I can pass on the info to the client.

here's the ip address rather than the sites domain name (I always hate these things getting indexed and referencing the site name)
111.223.236.34/~knarf/index.php

This is fairly urgent. If anyone is able to assist that would be great.
I will also be looking at outsourcing the repair work if I am not able to get someone local.

Cheers,

A.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Website Hacked. Looking for a security expert to quote on repair 7 years 20 hours ago #6700

• nikunj
Hi You can call me on 0433 685 964 to discuss. I can help you with it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds